8 Ekim 2009 Perşembe

6. Sınıf İngilizce 1. Ünite Testi

1)What is ...........name? My name is Burcu

a)her      b)his        c)your           d)my

2) (14:00)..........................!

a)Good evening                 b)Good night

c)Good afternoon            d)Good night

3)How old are you? (13)

A) I’m three years old.

B) I’m thirteen years old.

C) I’m twelve years old.

D) I’m thirty years old.

4)A: ________, Hakan, How are you? 
B: ________ thanks. And you?

A) Hello/Fine
B) Hello/Hi
C) Hello/very
D) Hello/very much

5) A: ________ ? 
B: Yes, I am Turkish 
  A) You are Turkish
B) Are you from Turkey
C) Where are you from
D) Are you Turkish

6)A:Are you tall? 
B: ________ , 
  A) Yes, I am not
B) No, I am short
C) No, you aren’t tall
D) Yes, you are


1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

1)c 2)c 3)b 4)a 5)d 6)c