28 Kasım 2009 Cumartesi

6.SINIF İNGİLİZCE 1. ÜNİTE TEST 1

1. What is ________ name? My name is Burcu.

A) her
B) your
C) his
D) my


2. (14:00). ________ .

A) Good evening!
B) Good morning!
C) Good afternoon!
D) Good night!


3. How old are you? (13)

A) I’m three years old.
B) I’m thirteen years old.
C) I’m twelve years old.
D) I’m thirty years old.

4. A: ________, Hakan, How are you?
B: ________ thanks. And you?

A) Hello/Fine
B) Hello/Hi
C) Hello/very
D) Hello/very much


5. A: ________ ?
B: Yes, I am Turkish

A) You are Turkish
B) Are you from Turkey
C) Where are you from
D) Are you Turkish


6. A: Are you tall?
B: ________ ,

A) Yes, I am not
B) No, I am short
C) No, you aren’t tall
D) Yes, you are


7. Is Istanbul a big city?

A) No, it isn’t a big city.
B) Yes, it is a small city.
C) Yes, it is.
D) No, it isn’t


8. How is your father?

A) He is fine.
B) She is bad.
C) She is five.
D) He is forty years old.


9. Where is Eray from?

A) He’s Turkish.
B) She’s Turkish.
C) She is from Aydın.
D) He’s from Afyon.


10. Ricky Martin is ________ .

A) a teacher
B) a footballer
C) a singer
D) an air hostess


1.b 2.c 3.b 4.a 5.d 6.b 7.c 8.a 9.d 10.c

0 yorum: