28 Kasım 2009 Cumartesi

İNGİLİZCE 1.ÜNİTE TEST 7

1. I've got two sisters but I ........... any brothers.

A) have got
B) has got
C) hasn't got
D) haven't got


2. I ........ two cats but I haven't got a dog.

A) have got
B) has got
C) hasn't got
D) haven't got


3. ........ your mother ........ a computer?

A) Is/has
B) Does/got
C) Has/got
D) Have/got


4. My aunt is ..............

A) my mother's brother
B) my sister
C) my father's brother
D) my mother's sister


5. Uncle Tom and Aunt Mary ............. a daughter.

A) have got
B) has got
C) is
D) are


6. A:How old are Jim and Ann?
B: ....... are 9 years old.

A) she
B) he
C) they
D) we


7. My mother's husband is my .......

A) brother
B) grandmother
C) sister
D) father


8. .......... you ......... a pet?

A) are/got
B) has/got
C) have/got
D) is/got


9. We ....... on holiday in Spain.

A) are
B) is
C) have
D) has









1. d
2. a
3. c
4. d
5. a
6. c
7. d
8. c
9. a

0 yorum: