28 Kasım 2009 Cumartesi

İNGİLİZCE 1. ÜNİTE TEST 5

1. My father's .......... is my grandmother

A) aunt
B) mother
C) sister
D) daughter


2. A:What' your ...............job?B:............is an engineer

A) aunt's / He
B) son / It
C) father's / He
D) ....... / She


3. My mother's ............ is my father.

A) son
B) husband
C) uncle
D) grandfather


4. My .............. is my ........... son

A) father / grandfather's
B) aunt /grandmother's
C) brother / sister's
D) uncle / mother's


5. Bill: ........ your mother got a sister?Mary: No, but my father ........... got a sister.

A) Have / hasn't
B) Is /isn't
C) Has / has
D) Has / hasn't


6. A: .........your teacher got green eyes?B: No,she ..........

A) Has / hasn't
B) Is / isn't
C) Have / hasn't
D) Does / Doesn't


7. I ............... got a bicycle but Jack..........

A) am not / is
B) have / has
C) haven't / is
D) haven't / has


8. Susan: ......... has Lucy got in her bag?Bob: A walkman

A) Where
B) What
C) How
D) When


9. David: ........................?Jane: I have got a pencil.

A) How are you?
B) What nationality are you?
C) Have you got a pencil?
D) What have you got in your pocket?


10. What does she look like?

A) She is tall and slim
B) She is 10 years old
C) She is from England
D) She is in the school



1. b
2. c
3. b
4. a
5. c
6. a
7. d
8. b
9. d
10. a

0 yorum: