28 Kasım 2009 Cumartesi

İNGİLİZCE 1 ÜNİTE TEST 4

1. I have got two ......................Their names are Ali and Ahmet.

A) brother
B) father
C) friend
D) uncles


2. His .................. is a housewife.

A) father
B) sisters
C) mother
D) brother


3. A: How old is .....................?
B:She is 10 years old.

A) he
B) she
C) her
D) him


4. My mother's father is my............

A) uncle
B) father
C) grandfather
D) brother


5. Dave and I ................... too young.

A) am
B) is
C) are
D) am not


6. My friend.................... two brothers

A) has got
B) have got
C) am
D) are


7. I have got two sisters but I ................ any brothers.

A) has got
B) have got
C) hasn't got
D) haven't got


8. A:...................... Tom's father ................. a car?B: Yes.

A) Have / got
B) Does / has
C) Do / have
D) Has / got


9. Zebra.............a white and ........... skin.

A) has got / green
B) have got / red
C) has got / black
D) have got / purple


10. my aunt is....................

A) my mother's sister
B) my mother's brother
C) my sister
D) my father's brother









1. d
2. c
3. b
4. c
5. c
6. a
7. d
8. d
9. c
10. a

0 yorum: