28 Kasım 2009 Cumartesi

İNGİLİZCE 1.ÜNİTE TEST 6

1. My mother's son is my ..............

A) mother
B) sister
C) brother
D) father


2. I have got two ................ Their names are Ali and Burak.

A) brothers
B) fathers
C) sisters
D) aunts


3. My family and I ...... not in the garden now.

A) is
B) are
C) isn't
D) aren't


4. His ............. is a housewife.

A) father
B) sisters
C) brother
D) mother


5. A: How old is ......?B: She is 10 years old.

A) he
B) she
C) her
D) him


6. I have got a cat. It's name ...... Pony.

A) am
B) are
C) is
D) aren't


7. She has got ........ eyes.

A) brown
B) pink
C) purple
D) red


8. My sister ......... too short.

A) are
B) is
C) has got
D) have got


9. ......... is your mother's name?

A) how
B) have
C) What
D) Who


10. She ....... got two brothers.

A) have
B) has
C) am
D) are


1. c
2. a
3. b
4. d
5. b
6. c
7. a
8. b
9. c
10. b

0 yorum: